User experience design
The goal of user experience design is to enhance user satisfaction through creating products that provide meaningful and relevant experiences. This process involves the design of the entire procedure of acquiring and integrating the product, including aspects of branding, design, function and usability.
Be simple, playful and memorable. A perfect example of this is the dating app, which has spread very quickly around the world. Do you know which one we were thinking?
This is why designing user experience is quite important.
The most important steps of UX design
0. Once we have an idea of what we want to accomplish, it’s worth thinking about it from the user’s perspective as well. Have you ever encountered an application where the buttons are difficult to access? Redirected to a screen that you didn’t want to see? Don’t understand how it works? These are applications where no conscious UX plans have been made.
1. Research the market, who our competitors are and what is our competitive advantage.
2. Create a prototype, test and collect feedback. We may think that our app has a market and we are miles better than our competitors, however, users decide on this question.
3. Evaluate the results of the tests, for example, in the case of an app. It is worth taking a screenshot with the testers, where they directly comment on the events. Or ask them to capture their screens.
4. Create a wireframe and storyboard where we outline the rethought operation.
5. Develop UX strategy, set up A/B testing and performance measurement.
6. The final step is to come up with the UI design, which you can find a detailed summary of in our web design services.